Bike insurance when moving abroad (short-term)

Posted on
  • I'm heading to Australia for a year in a couple of weeks on a working holiday visa, and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or experience on the two options I figure are available;

    1. Get a policy in the UK which covers extended travel
    2. Get a standard policy over there

    Points to note:

    1. I don’t have any current cover so will need an all-new policy
    2. I need cover for 1 bike (custom build, value approx £2500-£3000)
    3. I'll be living in private accommodation (not hotels etc.) so security will be as I would expect at home in the UK
    4. Insurance would be to cover standard theft/damage, no racing.
  • Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • Image
    • List
    • Quote
    • code
    • Preview

Bike insurance when moving abroad (short-term)

Posted by Avatar for fiftythreethirtynine @fiftythreethirtynine