Posted on
  • Can someone tell what I have to do to get the UKIVA endorsement on my racing licence following accreditation at one of the participating tracks? British Cycling website particular uninformative about how to actually go about it.

  • The track that accredited you has to inform BC who then update & reissue your licence.

  • Do they routinely do it or do you have to ask them to do so?

  • Not sure about others, in mcr it's routine (edit: via consent) but not always straight away as done by batch. Probably worth nudging your track.

  • Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • Image
    • List
    • Quote
    • code
    • Preview


Posted by Avatar for yoav @yoav