Small clear out as I need to make money back from my new bike.
New bike came with Clement Strada LGG tan walls. Barely ridden except a few test rides I'm guessing?
I'm in Edinburgh so will post unless local
• Clement Strada LGG tan walls 28x700 - SOLD
• Ritchey Classic stem 110mm. Minor scuff, barely used. - SOLD
• Thomson Elite lay back seat post 27.2 few scuff marks and scratches, all aesthetic, will clean up nice. - SOLD
• Shimano 105 11 speed medium cage rear derailleur. Put on at start of year, done a lot of miles, but still life left -SOLD
• Shimano Ultegra 6700 band on front derailleur. Again lots of miles -£5
• Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" with spacers. Will fit mudguards and 35mm tyre. Axle to crown is about 400mm. 240mm ish steerer.
Couple scuffs, but only cosmetic. -SOLD
• Shimano RS585 hydraulic disc set, 160/160mm with Shimano RS585 hydraulic disc shifters. Post mount calipers.
Still altogether with some cut gear cabling, not sure of the cost of this, needs new pads front and back. - SOLD
• Cannondale speedster 2 saddle bag, size large. - £5
Dibs Thompson. will PM.
2nd dibs seatpost for @maynardeames
Might as well. 3rd dibs pls
Will you post those Clement tyres? If so, i'll take them.
can I grab the ritchey stem?
where you based?
@Tonts has the seat post, pending transaction.
Stem sold to @Thrasher
Seat post sold to @Tonts
Can I buy the clement tyres......also in Edinburgh......cheers
Clement tyres sold to @piemansmate
Sorry @user55319, transaction was already complete by time I seen that.
Nae bother......saved me from myself really.
I am a sucker for the tan walls!
Hmm, having thoughts about that fork. What's the axle to crown and how long is the steerer? And how big a tyre can it fit do you think?
Edit: might as well dibs pending answers. Am also in Edinburgh.
Fork dibs @frankenbike, pending transaction
Forks sold to @frankenbike
I’ll take RD - ping me pp details
Did the shifters sell yet? If not I'd like them please :)
Sorry. Sold them today.
Brakes sold to @user77470
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.