Having a bit of a sort-out of parts I'm not going to use or have barely used. Seems daft keeping these things around.
I'm in Sheffield, but I'm happy to post (prices include postage) or meet people at the train station if they're regular commuters.
1) Thomson seat collar - SOLD
2) Thomson seat collar - SOLD
3) SRAM Omnium chainring - 144BCD, 48t. Has some anodising wear but there are plenty of miles left in it. (£20)
4) Halo Clickster freewheel - 17t. Fitted once but never ridden. A bit of copper-slip on the threads but that's it. (£25)
5) Minoura bottle cage saddle mount - SOLD
Edit, dibs the bottle cage holder, will pm
Dibs 31.8 seat collar...pm coming.
Seat collars and bottle mount sold.
I'll accept reasonable offers for the Clickster and the chainring.
£20 for the clickster?
if the clickster is still about, is it 3/32 or 1 1/8?
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.