For Sale. Ask Questions via PM.
Collection can be arranged in London or Cardiff.
Also happy to post items.
Photo Number 1
1) Bullitt Bike bag - This bag by Object Bags is custom made and mounts under the steerer £25 (NEW)
2) Miche Pimato Crankset - Slightly used, 49T x 170 - SOLD
3) SRAM Omnium Chain Ring - 48T - SOLD
4) Diacompe Gold Finger brake leaver - SOLD
5) White SRAM Brake - SOLD
6) ACME platform pedals - SOLD
7) Nitto Shim - £5 (NEW)
8) Lifeline Narrow Wide 20T cog - £10 (NEW)
9) Absolute Black Narrow Wide 20T cog - £20 (NEW)
10) Cinelli Pista Stem 100mm - SOLD
11) 3T Mutant Stem 100mm - SOLD
Photo Number 2
1) Renthal Jump Bars - £30 (720mm) (NEW, but have been installed on bike)
2) Cinelli Bootleg Bars (580mm) - £15
3) Thomson DH Bars (780mm) - SOLD
More to come after clearing out my storage.
want thomson bar and mutant stem can you pm me thanks
Dibs pedals and cinelli stem
Second dibs on the Thomson bars
Interested in the Nitto shim ... is it 25.4 >26? Can you post it?
can you pm me
Seconds on the nitto shim. You have pm...
Second in line for the cinelli stem. Just drop me a message.
Have cash, can meet.
Pm'd regarding the front brake lever/caliper combo+ omnium chainring
Hi - Sorry just got off a flight to the US, so will respond to all the messages I got now. Thanks
2nd Dibs Mutant!
Everything is SOLD now, expect for the BULLITT Bag.
Everybody should have messages and details for next steps.
can you let me no when we can meet thanks
I bought the Thomson bars from @supersonic over a month ago, I paid him 47 quid and I dont have the bars, he isn't replying my emails nor messages in the forum. Basically, he ripped me off big time.
Stay away from this seller.
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.