All Prices include postage or can be collected around Warwickshire
Paypal is preferred
I can reduce the price if you buy more than one item, also willing to take offers
Please dibs followed by a pm to avoid confusion
I don't have packaging for every item, also work nights, but i will do my best to get things sent as soon as possible
Any questions just ask
1) Selle Italia Flite flow 145mm, ridden once - £40
2) Selle Italia SLR superflow 145mm, ridden a few times - £40 SOLD
3) Flite Alpes, right nose slightly worn - £20 SOLD
4) Deda superleggero, 110mm - £40 SOLD
5) Specialized 110mm - £10
6) Unknown brand stem, 90mm - £8
7) Zenith 100mm, scratched - £10
8) Unknown quill 100mm 25.4 100mm - £8
9) Deda RS-01 31.6, 35.5cm long - £15
10) Thomson 27.2, 25cm long - £20 SOLD
11) Gap inline 27.2, 21.5cm long - £8
12) Campagnolo Strada 165mm 144bcd, Superbe 52t - £65 Crank arms Sold
13) PMC crankset 165mm 110bcd, Stronglight 36-46t - £25
(works with Sunrace 103mm bb) SOLD
14) OFMega road 165mm, 144bcd, inner chainring tabs cut off - £25 SOLD
15) Eclat bmx pedals, Bagaboo straps - £5 for pedals straps SOLD
16) Plastic toe clips large (great for skidz) - £5
17) Acor cross top levers, 26mm clamp - £8
18) Shimano tricolor drop levers, Left lever doesn't spring back properly, but still functional - £8
19) Inox bottle cages - £12 SOLD
20) Problem solvers, for using drop levers with V brakes - £20
(faff to set up, but work great once they are on)
21) Andel steel cog 16t 1/8 - £10
22) Andel steel cog 19t 3/32 (hill climb cog?)- £8 SOLD
23) Sunrace 103mm bb - £10
24) Shimano 600 Derailleur, bit dirty - £10
25) EAI Gloves - £10
26) Mack workshop bar bag - £15 SOLD
27) Nitto Jaguar 110mm, Nitto 125 40cm steel, velox rubber bar ends, re-rolled sticky kush tape (lols) - £65
28) Ritchey Logic Curve 40cm - £10
29) Unknown ratty Alu' Risers 25.4mm 57cm wide - £8 SOLD
30) OS Sunline risers 50cm - £10
31) Dhb arm warmers Medium - £8
32) Coaster wheel, 700c, 1/8 19t, single wall rim, not done more than 100 miles on it, still true - £25
33) Topman Jeans, Stretch skinny, stone wash, 32", fit more like a 34" - £8
34) Topman Jeans, Stretch skinny, 34", fit more like a 36", worn crotch but still some life left - £8
Both are comfortable riding jeans, not to skinny and good stretch
35) Altura Mayhem jacket, Water proof, medium, kinda baggy, fits like a large, never worn outside - £25
36) Dakine bag, very roomy and visible, makes a good night commute bag - £10
Dibs Thomson seatpost and inox bottle cages-pm'ed!
Dibs until he says yay or nay
ha was just about to alert @MechaMorgan to this too :)
Coaster wheel plz
Will pm shortly
Dibs on gloves pending on size? Could you let me know thanks
dibs on superflow please!
I'll take the Andel 19t cog. Will PM.
Dibs Deda Superleggera and Mack Workshop bar bag!
@r_mash @PhilDAS thanks crew, you're brill
No probs, I'd actually be interested in the bag if you change your mind
Ratty riser please, p.m later
Gloves are a Medium, but i wear small and they still fit
2nd dibs on the superflow please after @hp93
Potential dibs on PMC cranks.
Pm'd about the bagaboo straps.
I'll have the gloves if they haven't gone already.
Gloves are still available
Can I get a second dibs on the straps/pedals? PM incoming.
Dibs Dakine Bag (and the jeans if they magically grow a Size). PM incoming
Dibs Flite Alpes... PM coming...
Ritchey Logic Curve — clamp size?
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.