Built from a passion for adventure, cycling and the outdoors, Apidura produces ultralight rackless packing systems to enable cyclists to travel farther, faster and more comfortably. Relentless commitment to producing high quality, thoughtfully designed products has made Apidura the leading choice in lightweight cycling packs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic operations assistant to join our team.
As part of a small but dynamic team you’ll be at the forefront of helping Apidura with operations and logistics, as well as customer relations. You will have an opportunity to see the direct impact of your work and to learn about a variety of areas in the business.
Your role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Operations and Logistics – Ensuring that orders are shipped, tracked, and delivered in a timely manner. Troubleshooting challenges as they arise.
• Customer Experience – Supporting the Customer Experience Lead in responding to retail customer enquiries/feedback.
• Product Feedback – Logging, processing, and analysing customer returns, exchanges, and warranties.
• Reporting – Reporting to the Customer Experience Lead with key metrics and insights into performance of the above channels.
• Dedicated cyclist – any discipline, though having travelled by bike is a bonus
• Minimum 1 year experience in retail environment
• University degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Passion for and understanding of how to engage with customers
• An eye for detail and an ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Keen to learn and develop new skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organisational skills and problem-solving capabilities
• Commitment to Apidura’s mission and goals
• Entrepreneurial mindset or an interest in being part of an emerging business
This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension to a permanent position. Hours are 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday
Please send all applications (including CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shame you're not looking for someone on more of the design side of things! :)
Is this still open? I might know someone
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.