Hi all, me again. Having another clear out as my past one went a bit dead, thread got a bit confused and I have added more things to clear out :) Based in Hackney can meet and post. No dibs, cash is king. Cheers
Will update now and again, sorry the last one got very confusing as I had a family funeral that I found out about last minute, straight after listing. I have also sold and decided to keep a few things. :-)
1. Hand made tool roll. fully working. £free with any purchase
**2.Silver 31.8 inline post- £5
3.Oversize 31.8 black drops- £10
4.Chris King thread less external bearing headset. worn and battered on top cap but fully usable. £40
5. 42t campagnolo 130 BCD chainring- pretty used condition- £5
6. Fuji Feather frames with Tange headset and shimano bb.Bought on here recently, however the person it was intended for no longer wants it. Size Top tube - 56cm
Seat tube - 53cm. No dents or dings. £120 ONO
7. Sweapt back granny bars with grips- £10
8. KMC single speed chain long enough for 46x16- £2
9. Kashimax padded NJS saddle, very comfy- £SOLD
10. TA specialties 46t chainring 130bcd- £5
11. Flats and straps. black Metal DMRBIKES vmx pedals with velcro straps- £20
12. black planet x 27.2 seat post- £5
**13. Thomson Ellite Inline 31.6 oversize post. Bought from new about a month ago and chopped down to fit my mielec but I am selling that. Cut down to 25.5cm from bottom to top of the lower rail - £30 **
14.Easton monkey bars 48cm with lock on grips, - £20
15. Easton EA50 Monkey bar 1 piece wide ass risers-Easton Hi-rise EA50 Bar 685mm long - 5 ° rise
16. Thomson Elite stem 5degree, 110 length, 25.4 clamp- £25
17. Thomson Elite x2 oversize clamp (31.8) stem- +-10 degree. 110 length- £25
18. Shimano SPD one side, flat one side pedals- £5
19.5bling track gloves as worn by the pros or those who think they are pro.
Size is XL
They are just a bit too big for me :(
Asking for £10 they are like new
20. Dura ace NJS tb14 track wheel set- message for info after £300 or £250 no tyres tubes.
What they cost me to build:
Hubs Dura ace HB 7600 rear 120 spaced rear 36h NJS stamped - £105
-Rims Silver TB14 - £55 each x2 £110
-Spokes £40 per wheel x2 £80
-Build at cycle p's battersea £35 per wheel x2 £70
-tyres £26 each
-tubes £4 each
whole bike, more details here: https://www.lfgss.com/conversations/288764/#comment13054959
Dibs one wheels worth of spokes -£40
I'll take the shimano flat one side and spd the other pedals please. Pm on the way.
Ps is that campagnolo ring def 130bcd?
Pretty sure, can get it measured at LBS if you want? :-)
Dibs on the granny bars
No dibs, cash is king. Cheers
No dibs, cash is king. Cheers
Is the X2 stem still available?
@MarkEE - Fattie Mattie has been banned from the site..
Dibs thomson setapost!! pm coming
@Fattie_Mattie are you here?
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.