Breaking down my baby... Pick up from Stoke Newington evenings/weekend or Soho Mon – Friday.
• 631 Reynolds handmade frame and forks made by Lee Cooper (56cm) — £250
• Handmade steel lugged bespoke stem made by Lee Cooper – £60
• Cane creek headset – £20
• Nitto alloy B125AA drops – £50
• Rear wheel: H Plus Son chrome rim with BLB hub – £70 + £10 for tyre and tube
• Front wheel: H Plus Son steel rim, machined with Ambrosio hub – £70 + £10 for tyre and tube
• Selle San Marco Concor saddle – £40
how much for it all?
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.