This is being posted here averyone is aware of how to register (You have expressed interest in having a team playing)
UK Championships - 17th & 18th April 2010 - Manchester UPDATE
Due to the phenomenal response to our proposal to hold the 2010 UK Championships we will be holding the tournament over 2 days in April. Obviously the running orders and times are still to be finalised depending on team numbers but here are the key points;
• The Registration WILL BE CAPPED at 36 teams
• An official Registration thread will be started on LFGSS.com for teams to confirm their registration.
• Registration will OPEN on TUES 23rd FEB at 2pm.
• Registration will CLOSE on SUN 28th FEB at 2pm.
• There WILL BE a registration fee in the region of £20 PER TEAM which will need to be paid via PayPal by SUN 7th MARCH to guarantee your place - DETAILS TO FOLLOW.
• Saturday 17th April (starting no earlier than Midday, dependent on final registration numbers)
• Sunday 18th April
• Manchester - Court TBC (outdoors)
• Double Elimination
• We will try to provide as much free accommodation as possible to players on a first come first served basis, PLEASE STATE IF YOU REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION WHEN REGISTERING.
Hey Bristol poloists, so the LHBPA has had a re-vamp and one of our projects this year is to set gears in motion towards a UK association. What's the status with you guys and how do you feel about the idea of a UK association?
(Manchester are up for a discussion at the BFF if anyone from Bristol's coming?)
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.