Phone Networks?

Posted on
of 2
/ 2
  • You need to use the PAC, or STAC, or your contract wont end,
    Easier to just use PAC, or STAC with another network to get out of your contract.

  • I'm not opening another line. I don't live in England. I don't know how else I can say that.

  • If you don't want to keep the number, send them an email with all of the details and cancel the direct debit.

    If you do, transfer it to a PAYG service.

  • Hello,

    Three can be a pain to leave, can you roam like home in the US? Change the contract to pay as you go as mak said or get the pac code and don't do anything with it.

  • Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • Image
    • List
    • Quote
    • code
    • Preview

Phone Networks?

Posted by Avatar for Scrapper @Scrapper