I needed to start a new thread since the original has gone kaput with so much trolling about.
So... Some bits were listed on the other thread but either they didn't sell or just went unnoticed so they come back here.
As with the previous sales, all items all either NOS or Very good condition, meaning the prices are already lowered to the very minimum i'll accept.
Please PM me rather then dibs (I don't count dibs unless there's a PM first).
• SOYO grips (njs) new - £10
• TURBO Selle Italia (re-covered w/ Lamb Hide) - £20
The saddle is in very good condition, used to have a Lycra cover (Bio Turbo).. which was shit.
Had it redone at some cushion and sofa dude, in Arnold Circus (famous for bike crew battles)
• FLITE (stripped) very good condition, perfect. - £20
• Campagnolo Pista (165) Crankset w/ Gipiemme Pista Chainring (1 1/8, 48t). All together - £150
(willing to split, chainring was really expensive)
All perfect condition, almost as new. I must have used it all together for less than
• Regina ORO pista chain, 126cm atm - £20
Hardly used, extremly rare to come about NOS. Mine was.
• Vetta saddle (like Concor) - £15
Good condition, just some scuffs no tears.
• MKS Sylvan track pedals x SHIMANO plastic cages (L) x nobrand Double Straps - £40
Perfect Condition, used but the straps have barely give in.
• Wheelset = Mavic cxp12 x DT comp (db) spokes & nipples x GOLDTEC Track (ff) 32hls Pewter x Continental ULTRA SPORT (23c x 25c) x BLB 18t cog x DA lockring - SOLD
Laced by Martin (if you know about wheelbuilding and you're in London you should know who Martin is ;] ).
Absolutely bombproof wheelset, barely used, deserves to be used 'til death... they feel perfect. Well, they are perfect.
Come with tires, inners, the whole lot. Tires have less than 200miles on them. Ready to ride.
Only blemish, little scratch from locking.
• Cinelli 1A stem 115mm ("H" engraved) - £20
Had its time to be very honest, the stem presents signs of usage but also a
very nice patina to it. Far from defeated, will fit any classic bike perfectly.
I never used it tbf.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.