You are reading a single comment by @deleted and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • You need a CRB check to work with children or vulnerable adults. The process can be pretty lengthy here too. If you are working with an organisation they will arrange the CRB check for you though possibly not if you are a foreign national.


Avatar for deleted @deleted started