You are reading a single comment by @Sparky and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I've just gone to do my tax return and I've realised that I didn't update my new address, so I don't have a P60. Can you get a replacement, and how long does it take?

    Also is there a way to find your HMRC User ID? I've looked back at last year's return and it doesn't seem to be on there. Deadline is looming, and I have that familiar sick/stress feeling...


Avatar for Sparky @Sparky started