You are reading a single comment by @ectoplasmosis and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Does anyone have a recommendation for a planning consultant specialising in/with connections to Waltham Forest?

    We’ve just had what I assumed to be a dead-cert Permitted Development ground floor extension application rejected, and I fear we may need to re-submit under full planning.

    Need a set of professional eyes to go over the plans and advise...

  • Space 120 Architects

    120 Winchester Road


    E4 9JP

    Tel 020 3243 0088 / 07745 895 216

    Got my mate planning In e17 when it didn't look possible at one point.

  • You still need to apply for PD? I assumed, naively, that you just crack on and build and notify building control if required. Although I was looking in relation to outhouses.