• Decided to panic some more, then some more, until I panic bought an alternative in a different colour.

    1st seller just messaged to say they were ill and would send asap.

    Haven't yet paid the 2nd seller yet as I had a collection question... currently in the moral dilemma of whether to be a grade-A cunt and pull out, or offer the gift recipient the choice of colours, then try and sell at breakeven.

  • Cancel the first one - it’s beyond the delivery time and they haven’t even posted it. This kind of seller will just dick you around. Raise a dispute imo and get it refunded quick. Then collect the second.

  • Seconded, if you think the second seller will be quicker and equal quality.

  • Should have done this as the bag was not well received, brought up loads of grief and I'm now reselling it. Which brings me on to my next question...


Avatar for Howard @Howard started