• I imagine that the taxman would frown on you reclaiming the VAT.

    More that Howdens view having a company as sufficient to get a trade account.

    Accepted proof of trade status
    (2 required)
    Business cards
    Compliment slips
    Certificates of incorporation
    Your company invoice/order forms
    VAT certificates / Tax documents
    CSCS cards
    Tenancy agreements (landlords)
    Tenancy deposit protection certificates
    Liability insurance certificates
    Company Bank Statement (please do not include sensitive account details such as account number or credit card number)
    Check A Trade Reference Alternative Merchant Invoice (not a cash sale)
    CITB web log in page (showing picture & details)
    Company Website
    Mybuilder.com profile
    Accountant confirmation letter
    Van Signage
    Floor Plans and Blue Prints
    Payslips (trade company)
    Estate Agent’s Correspondence (for landlords)
    Official Sub Contractor Job Specification.


Avatar for jellybaby @jellybaby started