It is that time of year, time to get rid of some old parts I've been hoarding for rat builds that never happened.
For sale we have:
1) Ultagra 6800 crankset, 170mm, £10- Fully working, threads and spline intact, just cosmetically shagged.
2) Gebhardt GTP 1/8 chainring, 130bcd 44t, £5 - loads of life left, cosmetically shagged.
3) ISSI Triple SPDs, £8 - good bearings and fully working, cosmetically shagged (seeing a theme here...)
4) Chrome bells, £free with any purchase! - New, unused, unwanted
5) Fabric Line Elite CR-Mo, 142mm, £10 - loads of life left, needs a clean, cosmetically not bad.
6) Giant Liv Contact, 148mm?, £5 - loads of life left, needs a clean, cosmetically not bad.
7) Conti Supersonics, 700 x 20-25c, 60mm presta, £4/each - new & unused in original box.
8) Conti Gatorskin, 700 x 25c, £5 - Used but loads of life left, no major cuts.
9) Mavic Yksion Pro, 700 x 23c, £15 for both - Very lightly used, almost new, one tire has a small cut.
10) Deda RSx02 seatpost, 27.2 x 300mm, £5 - Fully working, head is intact, cosmetically shagged.
11) Chinese carbon drop bars, 31.6 clamp, 42cm c-c, £10 - No cracks, rides well, kinda light, cosmetically not bad.
12) Van Nicholas VNT Al riser bar, cut to 660mm, £5 - No dings, rides well, kinda light, cosmetically not bad.
That's it for now ;)
Pm if interested in things, collection from London E15 preferred but can post within UK via snail mail.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.