Clearing out some parts that are surplus to requirements - all prices include postage as I'm based in Bristol. If you're local and want to collect let me know. Paypal is the preferred payment option, if you'd like the buyer protection please add that to the total.
1) Ultegra 6700 crank arm - 130BCD, couple of very small marks, otherwise great condition and threads great. 172.5mm length
2) Ultegra 6800 NDS crank arm - 172.5mm, very good condition
3) Selle Italia SLR saddle - some light scuffing on the sides to the leather but not broken through the leather
4) Cogs as below, priced individually
15t - EAI superstar, 1/8th, good condition - SOLD
16t - Dura ace NJS goodness, 3/32nd, very good - £10 - DIBS
17t - On-One, 1/8th, good, £6 NOW £5
18t - EAI standard, 1/8th, good, SOLD
Shimano 39t, 130BCD, good condition - £5
FYXO 41t, 130BCD, good condition, 1/8th width - £10
Shimano 50t, 110BCD, unknown model, some life left - £5
Shimano 34t, 110BCD, model unknown but I think it's 105 - £5
6) Continential 26"x 22 Sprint tubular tyre - Totally new, unused and unmounted - SOLD
7) Time ATAC pedals - mismatched due to the other one becoming well acquainted with a rock, threads and bearings fine - SOLD
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.