• I think - could be wrong though - your best option here if they won't accept that you are 'Worker' is to PAYE via an umbrella company.

  • Thanks Howard. I'd been referring to that .gov page and the only point that might not apply is "their employer has to have work for them to do as long as the contract or arrangement lasts" but I can't be certain I'm not misunderstanding it.

    Thanks for your help too, hopefully it doesn't come to needing an umbrella company as I'm not sure it's worth it in terms of effort or probable fallout.


Avatar for ±ln(x) @±ln(x) started