• You remember in the mid-nineties, if you had riser bars you also had those sweet little extra bars to add extra strength, completely unnecessarily? I always wanted some when I was a kid. Anyway, I can't find pictures of them anywhere on the internet. Anyone know what they're called and if you can still get them???