We're hiring, so thought it only right to post the job here.
Some info below... full job spec can be found on our website
We work with some really great brands, including Strava and Etixx - so if you have PR experience and keen to work within the cycling industry do get in touch. We're looking to recruit ASAP.
My email is wiesia(at)fusion-media.co.uk
PR Account Executive - Fusion Media
Full time, London
Fusion Media – a specialist cycling and endurance sport PR and social media agency is seeking a PR Account Executive to work in their versatile and fast-paced PR team. The candidate will have previous experience in PR and be very passionate about sport. A good knowledge about cycling and running – both from a participation and sporting standpoint – is desirable.
Working in a small team, the successful candidate will be comfortable working on a variety of different projects and managing on-going relationships with clients and specialist, fitness and national media. The candidate should be a self-starter and confident pitching stories in person and on the phone, as well as building relationships with key media.
The Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for coming up with creative ideas, pro-active and reactive news stories and will have great relationship management skills. They also need to have excellent attention to detail, have a first class writing ability and be able to provide ongoing day-to-day support across several clients. They will be comfortable on the phone and meeting new people, as well as being a multitasker.
– Assist Account Managers with day-to-day PR tasks, such as press release writing and coverage reporting.
– Media liaison – day-to-day communication in person and on the phone with freelance and staff journalists, building, retaining and developing relationships.
– Client communication – regular interaction with our clients to keep them informed of our progress and successes.
– Reporting – Working with the team to keep our internal records up-to-date and assist with creating reports for clients.
– Creative thinking – brainstorming great ideas and researching new PR opportunities to win coverage and recognition for clients.
– Getting stuck in and helping out where required – we’re a small agency and flexibility is important.
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.