We're leaving London so selling my girlfriends bike.
I'm pretty sure it's not a real Gios because it's an english frame with BSA bottom bracket.
But it's definitely a Reynolds 531 frame, all straight, no dents or accidents.
The paint is chipped from the lock being wrapped around the top tube and general wear off.
It was converted to a single speed and all parts are not older than 2 years.
It's really a great bike, super light and rides perfectly!
- Reynolds 531 competition frame: seat tube m-t 52 cm, top tube m-m 53 cm (I think perfect for somebody between 170 and 175 cm)
- Sugino messenger crank with TA 44 chainring
- flip flop wheels with Shimano 16t freewheel/ new Miche 16t track sprocket
- ITM stem and handlebar
- Dia Compe brake lever / Shimano front brake
- Continental Grand Prix Tyres
I would like to keep the white saddle but can put another one on for you to cycle.
We're leaving saturday morning so the first who can come with cash gets the bike. E8 close to Dalston Junction