Having had this frameset around for at least two years now I decided to get it on the road this morning and try get a feel for it.
So it's a very rough build right now, roughly done bars, with the bar tape snagged at last minute from another bike (and too short), the stem is also too short, the wheels don't match, pedals are also mismatched, saddle angle needs a tweak. Much to do if I keep this one around.
I figured building it up that the stem would be too short and it really is, and the STA is steeper than I'd accounted for too so the whole thing feels rather tight right now, that'll have to be the first change.
The quill seatpost is at max extension which I'm not too happy about and almost max setback on the saddle (not that the rails are all that long) again due to the STA. I could do with another half cm or more upwards tbh. Might talk to a mechanic about manufacturing a longer one.