My road parts clearout continues... Space is being freed slowly in my room, huzzah!
Without further ado..
1) Shimano 105 5600 10 speed part groupset with cockpit £130 altogether (individual prices in brackets)
This includes: Shifters (£50), Brakeset (£25), Compact Chainset, 170mm (£40 with free M520 pedals), Front Derailleur (£5), Rear Derailleur (£10), Cannondale C3/4 Bar 42cm/ 31.8 + Stem (31.8 x 90mm) (£15)
Bolts on brakes have little surface rust, front mech cage has a bit more surface rust, chainset teeth a little bit of grease and rust, scrubs off easily. Brake pads almost new, shifting and braking very well.
2) SRAM Rival Drivechain parts (~40% off retail)- All brand new £100 altogether
This includes: Compact Chainset 170mm (£80), GXP Alloy Bottom Bracket (£12), WiFli Rear Derailleur (£25)
3) Front Wheel: Vuelta Carbon Pro. Stupid rad looking, such bling, many wow. £80
Brake track has good life.
4) Grammo Viper 50mm Carbon Clincher Rear, American Classic RD205 hub, Shimano 8/9/10. £125
Carbon brake track, hardly ever braked on. Silly light at 880g.
5) Shimano RS10 front wheel. Brake surface very good - has hub play and rattles as you ride. CBA to fix this, you can. £15 with free tyre and choob!
6) Michelin Pro3 Tyre, 700 x 23mm. Almost perfect. Did a 10mile TT on it. £10
Pickup nr. Canary Wharf preferred, can meet Central possibly for smaller items.
Dibs and PM away!