Recently got rammed by a car at a roundabout on a training ride. Fractured right wrist, staring at my cast, not going to work and watching day time telly has been an intriguing experience..... well, for the first 2 minutes, at least.
I thought I'd fair better if I got rid of some things I don't need and would help fund doing fuck all during my recovery.
1) Mavic Road Shoes size 7/ UK41 - £35 - circa 2010/2011. I believe these are the old Pro Road model. These shoes were bought from a friend a while ago and have been used on several occasions since, and have general wear and tear - see scuffing and marks. I prefer the fit of my even older Specialized road shoes, funnily enough, so these will be leaving!
2) Ritchey WCS 4-Axis 120mm Stem, Wet White - £25 - unused, unboxed, unfitted, and literally brand new in pristine condition. I realised it was a bit too long for me shortly after buying it :(. Much bling, very porno.
3) BMC (SCOR Mk3) Finishing kit - Prices below - Great for your cheap build/ pub bike. Not very bling, does the job.
Handlebars: 40cm width (Centre-Centre), 140mm drop, 95mm reach, oversize 31.8mm clamp. £8
Stem: Oversize 31.8mm clamp, 90mm length. £6
Seatpost: 31.6mm diameter, 350mm length. £8
Saddle: Arione copy? Generously padded, pretty good with jeans. £8
Or all of the above for £25. Not bad, eh?
4) Shimano 105 5700 (10-speed) R.H lever - £35 - Working fine, a little scratched.
5) Shimano 105 5700 Rear mech - £15 - Bought from fellow forumenger to go with shifter, but eventually didn't use. Just want what I got it for.
6) GP4000S tyre - £ chocolates. or another food treat. or £ free with anything else here. - it's worn. Not past the wear indicator though. So great if you want to try it out or rolling for while.
7) Samsung Galaxy S2 - boxed w/ charger and manual - £50 - It's unlocked, and used. Scratches on both sides as with any decently used phone. Everything works fine. Charger works too, small split to the wire plastic outer at one point, however, doesn't affect charge.
Collection preferable near Canary Wharf, more specifically Westferry DLR station, E14.
I can't ride anywhere due to my injury, and I'm always bored at home. I'll let you know if I do happen to be anywhere else.
Dibs + PM please!