A certain female member in the household is getting noisy regarding my huge collection of bike parts.
Therefore gotta clear my stuff out, this is barely half of the stuff I have. Anyways, in no particular order:
1) Deda RSX 01 31.6mm x 300mm seatpost. Mint - mounted but unridden. £12
2) Selle Italia X1 saddle, black. Was attached to seatpost with new bike, so condition like above £15
3) Deda RHM01 compact bars. Again on said new bike. Small amount of tape residue you can rub off with fingers. I'm just fucking lazy. £10
4) Specialized short drop Ergo Alloy bars. OS, 420mm width. A little tatty £8
5) Deda Zero2 31.8mm x 90mm +/-6 deg. A bit of surface rust to faceplate bolts, otherwise great £12
6) SRAM Red 53x39 BB30 Carbon Chainset. Had this for fucking long and it occupies space. I don't care if it's light and stiff etc. It even cut my finger once. A few deserved scratches and scuffs, rings good. £65
7) Shimano 105 5800 11 speed rear mech. Mint, might have used it for a (very) brief ride but otherwise shiny new, like. £15
8) Shimano Sora (old) 8 speed shifters. Well used, scuffed and shit. It smells of hands. £20 both
9) Exotic Carbon 27.2 x 280mm seatpost. Weight weenie light ~ 190g IIRC. Unused and unmounted £20
10) Campagnolo Veloce Rear mech. From the new bike £25
11) Campagnolo Veloce Shifters. Comes with attached new inners, from the new bike £60
12) Campagnolo Veloce Chainset. From new bike, free new bottom bracket!! £80
13) Campagnolo Khamsin Wheelset, new, from new bike. Small patch of scratches to front rim from careless bike transportation when bike was shipped to me. Free 10 speed Miche (campag, obvs) cassette.£80
14) Schwalbe Ultremo ZX folding tyres, grey+blk. 700 x 23c. Vroom vroom speedy race tyres. New, never seen tarmac. £20 each / £40 pr
Dibs and PM please, so people can keep track of shit.
Don't mind delivering to you if you're Central or around East (E14), apart from wheels - collect nr. Canary Wharf/ Westferry DLR.
Have a good night, y'all.