Ah, referenced in the "fixie officianados"...
10% functional according to on one; not sure what the other 90% does.
Yeah looks like a fun build/budget ganger... I would
Holster sold, straps remain.
Cheers, isn't end of the month good? Payday soon? (I get paid mid month hence the flash sale)
© LFGSS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
London Fixed Gear and Single-Speed is a community of predominantly fixed gear and single-speed cyclists in and around London, UK.
This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. Please consider donating a small amount regularly.