ALL PICTURES HERE
¬Classic Gazelle Champion Mondial AA 531SL Frameset
Team Colours: Cream + Electric Blue
£850 PRICE DROP £780
Reluctant sell. A beauty. Circa 1981. Frameset was Made in Netherlands, built up in London by the Andrea-run Velorution before it closed down.
Frameset as featured in Cyclepedia- A Tour of Iconic Bicycle Designs
The SL frame is fantastic – light yet strong as it was built for dutch cobbled roads. Just replaced the handlebar tape, but would advise on a new rear tire as its lost some tread, but superb otherwise.
No postage. Cash on collection. Viewings welcome in Central London / North London.
- Classic butterfly bridge at rear brake
- Campagnolo Record headset
- Nitto Technomic stem
- 3TTT Moscow Bars (cut down)
- Original Team Modolo calipers
- Canecreek 200TT brake levers
- Push seatpost
- Brooks Swift saddle (nearly new)
- Brooks Leather toe straps on shiny MKS toe cages
- Brooks Leather Handlebar tape (brand new)
- Suntour Cranks
- Shimano 105 front mech
- Shimano Ultegra rear mech
- Panaracer Gumwall tires on Velo Orange rims
- Shimano rear silent freewheel
- Miche front hub
Cinelli Mash Large Frame + Carbon Fork
Stripped from its paintwork – raw aluminium finish
Bought from TM in 2012
£500 / £430 NEW PRICE DROP £400
No postage. Cash on collection. Viewings welcome in North London only (N11)
Prefer not to split.
Lent it to my bro who then left it outside for a bit (dick). Rusty chain needs replacing but otherwise solid. Great ride, but could do with some TLC to get it back to its full glory. Easily sprayed if desired, or raw aluminium look. Will include a non-drilled, non stickered black carbon fork.
- Cinelli Vai seatpost
- Cinelli seat post collar
- 175mm DuraAce Cranks
- BLB Chainring
- Gatorskins on Campagnolo Altlanta 98 Deep Vs on Miche Primato Hubs
- Tifosi headset
- Goldfinger right hand brake level
- Campagnolo Mirage Front brake
- Full Windsor Rear Mudguard
-Token track pedals
- (Shitty) white large toe cages.
- MKS Alpha leather toe straps
- Chain has rusted and needs replacing.
Thanks for looking