Home recovering from surgery, so clearing out. This is three days work so far! Phew. Collection from Norwood Road, just up from Herne Hill. No posting as I cant pack anything! Apologies if the photos are a bit crap, my phones rubbish.
These are all my clothes, I wear Rapha Pro team large jerseys and XL bib shorts and prefer a race fit, to give you an idea of sizing.
- Rapha Brevet Gilet, Large, Chartreuse. Good used condition. Rare on
its own. sold
- Rapha Classic jersey, Large, Blue. Good used condition. Sold
- Classic Euro team jersey, Cool looking, sun faded. £10
- Madison Wind Gilet. Used. Light and packable, race cut but was a bit big for me. Large. Sold
- Capo Bibtights, XL, Good used condition. Top of the line stuff. £15
- Capo Thermal Bibshorts, XL, Good used condition. Top of the line stuff. £15
- Madison race bibs, pro level, Large, unused, Sold
- Tokyo Fixed mountain Jersey, Medium, Used - some pulls on the front from velcro on a rain cape. Sold
- Cipollini Jersey, Large, white. Lightly used but a little oil on the front near the armpit. Super high quality! Sold
- Tokyo Fixed wing jersey, blue, medium, good used lightly. sold
- Park tools bowling shirt, Large, loose fit. unused. £10
- Vintage boomspurters jersey. Says M but seems big, measures 18" pit-pit. £8
- Vintage rodeo jersey. Says M but seems big, measures 18" pit-pit. £8